Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bob McTeer's Blog

Here's a blog that's essential reading for anyone who wants to know more about macroeconomic policies and the Federal Reserve: Bob McTeer's Blog. Bob is a Distinguished Fellow of the National Center for Policy Analysis, former Chancellor of theTexas A&M University System, and former President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. I met him during an Econometric Society Meeting in Chile through a common friend, Bill Gruben, and had the pleasure of reading and listening to his speeches while working at Texas A&M International University.

This is one of his recent interviews on the economic crisis and the Fed:

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hi:

I just now had this post called to my attention. Very flattering. Thanks. I hope you and Bill are finding TAMUI large enough to hold both of you. Please give him my regards.